This turns sticky
Specific Curriculum Objectives
- ♦Students will work in collaborative groups.
- ♦Students will research the Olympic games, and what sports are involved.
- ♦Students will pick an object in the solar system, such as a planet, moon or asteroid.
- ♦Student will study the relative conditions on that planet compared to Earth.
- ♦Students will calculate athletic performance based on relative force of gravity and planetary conditions.
- ♦Student will compare this information to Earth Athletes to see if performance is better or worse.
- ♦Students will create a presentation of their research result in the medium of their choice.
- ♦Students will evaluate other groups’ presentations based on a simplified rubric.